- SSS Australia accepts that from time-to-time goods may be damaged, faulty or defective upon delivery. Such goods, or goods which are not otherwise in accordance with the customer’s order (i.e, incorrect item supplied), may be returned to SSS Australia with written approval.
- SSS Australia may consider return of goods for change of mind, however, in these circumstances goods shall be returned to SSS Australia at the customer’s expense including freight and any applicable restocking fees.
- All claims for credit must be made within seven (7) days of receipt of goods. No goods should be returned without written approval (RMA) from SSS Australia. All claims made after 7 days will not be approved and no credit shall be given.
- Goods specially procured on behalf of a customer including non-stock or buy-in items, or products specifically tailored for the customer’s requirements are not returnable.
- SSS Australia will not accept claims for loss or damage to goods where orders are by arrangement, delivered to and left at unattended sites.
- All credits for returned product are issued provided that the products are in their original packaging, unopened, of a current make and model, and otherwise as new and in a saleable condition. SSS Australia will not accept a returned product where the product has been used, marked, taped or otherwise tampered with by the customer.
- SSS Australia reserves the right to charge a freight, handling or restocking fee on all returns.
- Contact SSS Australia Customer Support Team on phone 1800 777 518 for Return Materials Authority Form (RMA) within 7 days of receipt of goods. No credit will be issued without prior approval and RMA.
- Pack goods securely in box(es) for safe transport to SSS Australia. Please do not tape or write directly on product or product packaging.
- Sign RMA and place with goods inside box.
- Label SSS Australia address clearly on box(es) - SSS Australia, 340 Queensport Road North, Murarrie Qld 4172
- Leave box(es) at reception for easy collection by the courier.