DELTAone White Dermatoscope
SKU: 1446266 / K-211.28.305
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Crystal clear image, no matter if you prefer a closer or greater working distance
- Dioptre compensation
- Easily cleaned with spray disinfectant
- 10x magnification
- Brightness control: 3 levels of light intensity
- No cross-contamination: autoclavable contact plate with scale
- Switch between polarised and non-polarised illumination made at the touch of a button = toggle function.
- Rechargeable battery with Li-ion technology: no memory effect; you can safely recharge the battery regardless of its charge state
- Small contact plate for difficult-to-access pigmented lesions
- Polarisation eliminates reflections and glare
- Fast change from contact to non-contact examination
- With the exclusive HEINE DERM app:
- patient folder,
- e-mail function and much more
- Wireless with the HEINE Cube System for up to 10 doctors and HEINE dermatoscopes
- Conventional digital images with many popular smartphones
In 1946 founder, Helmut A. Heine started HEINE Optotechnik with one goal in mind; to build the highest quality diagnostic instruments available in the world. It was his belief that the highest quality instruments will always best support the health care professional in making the earliest and most accurate diagnosis.
For over 70 years, our customers have been able to rely on this promise, and on their HEINE instruments for precise diagnostic performance, unique functionality and long-lasting durability.
We continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments exclusively at our facilities in Germany, where we combine decades long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.
HEINE Quality Made in Germany.
For over 40 years the SSS Australia name has been synonymous with the highest standards of quality and value in healthcare supplies. Our success has long been dependent on understanding the unique requirements of our customers at all levels of their business.
SSS Australia is focused on supplying quality products, exceptional service and sharing our locally developed innovations with the industry. Our personal approach has earned us a reputation in the professional healthcare community for being proactive and strategic, backed by our proven track record in providing the most reliable supply and service outcomes.
We develop long-term relationships with our customers — over 75% of our customers have been buying from SSS Australia and seeking advice from our expert team for five years or longer.
We understand that stock control and order fulfillment are critical to a successful supply partnership. We consistently maintain over 98% order fulfillment rate on stock lines and our team are experts in batch control and cold chain management.
We have a range of easy and flexible ordering options to assist with the administration of product procurement, giving our customers real, measurable results in stock control and cost containment.
Our AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015 quality accreditation provides assurance that our procedures are best practice. We are dedicated to creating working relationships based on trust, reliability and a coordinated approach to performance and continuous improvement.