GAMMA G5 Set - Adult Cuff + Case
SKU: 1224901 / M-000.09.230
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The HEINE standard sphygmomanometer
• Exclusive pressure-distribution system.
• Pressure-proof manometer. Ensures durability and reliability.
• Micro filter. Protects valve and manometer.
• Large diameter scale. 56 mm diameter black-on-white scale is easy to read.
• High quality indicator. Precisely calibrated, durable and shock resistant.
• Large insufflation bulb. 50 % larger bulb volume for fast inflation of the cuff.
• Exclusive air-release valve. Provides fine and precise air release rate adjustment, quick deflation, and extreme durability. A rubber-stop prevents valve-lock.
• Upper housing made of aluminium alloy with a shock absorbing ring protecting indicator and glass.
• Lower housing is moulded of shockproof plastic with shock absorbing, anti-slip coating.
• High quality, single-tube cuff with velcro fastener. Washable.
• Adjustable spoon (plastic). For both right or left-handed operation
GAMMA Sphyg Downloads:
In 1946 founder, Helmut A. Heine started HEINE Optotechnik with one goal in mind; to build the highest quality diagnostic instruments available in the world. It was his belief that the highest quality instruments will always best support the health care professional in making the earliest and most accurate diagnosis.
For over 70 years, our customers have been able to rely on this promise, and on their HEINE instruments for precise diagnostic performance, unique functionality and long-lasting durability.
We continue to develop and manufacture HEINE instruments exclusively at our facilities in Germany, where we combine decades long experience and craftsmanship with the most modern manufacturing technologies.
HEINE Quality Made in Germany.
For over 40 years the SSS Australia name has been synonymous with the highest standards of quality and value in healthcare supplies. Our success has long been dependent on understanding the unique requirements of our customers at all levels of their business.
SSS Australia is focused on supplying quality products, exceptional service and sharing our locally developed innovations with the industry. Our personal approach has earned us a reputation in the professional healthcare community for being proactive and strategic, backed by our proven track record in providing the most reliable supply and service outcomes.
We develop long-term relationships with our customers — over 75% of our customers have been buying from SSS Australia and seeking advice from our expert team for five years or longer.
We understand that stock control and order fulfillment are critical to a successful supply partnership. We consistently maintain over 98% order fulfillment rate on stock lines and our team are experts in batch control and cold chain management.
We have a range of easy and flexible ordering options to assist with the administration of product procurement, giving our customers real, measurable results in stock control and cost containment.
Our AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015 quality accreditation provides assurance that our procedures are best practice. We are dedicated to creating working relationships based on trust, reliability and a coordinated approach to performance and continuous improvement.